EYE OF GOD by Tim Blake Nelson
Directed by Christie Leigh Carver
Friday: February 19, 26, and March 4 at 8:00pm
Saturday: February 20, 27, and March 5 at 8:00pm
Sunday: March 6 at 3:00pm
In a small, dying Oklahoma town, a young woman finally meets her beau: a just-released convict with whom she’s corresponded for three years. We watch her story weave in and out of the memories of a weary detective investigating a grisly case in a nearby lake, and a broken, mute boy who may hold the key to the mystery.
Actor and playwright Tim Blake Nelson conjures a ghost town filled with damaged, desperate people and dark secrets in this haunting drama.
- Sam Rogers: James Houston
- Jack: John Thompson
- Ainsley: Arielle Beth
- Dorothy: Heather Denges
- Tom: James Jones
- Willard Sprague: Lewis Decker
- Les: Michael Stratton
- Glen: David Bronovicki
- Janice: Elizabeth Stamat
- Del: Frank Lankey, Jr.
- Lee: John W. Kennedy
- Director: Christie Leigh Carver
- Producer: Thom Boyer
- Stage Manager: Andrea Polselli
- Lighting Design: Ed Pearson
- Lighting Assistant: Elyse Halloran
- Set Design: Emily Russoniello
- Prop Design: Diane Teichman and Evan Hutnick
- Special Effect Makeup Design: Hilary Pearson
- Stage Combat: David Bronovicki
“REMARKABLE. An impassioned, unsparing investigation of a sadly familiar American tragedy… Nelson [shows] courage in addressing some boldly profound questions rarely raised in today’s theater.” —Seattle Times.